Sunday 8 August 2010

Super Sunday!

It's me Sasha=]xx Today has been gr8 so far and it's only 12.35! First i got woken up to the sound of my mum saying "How much do you love me?" 
To which I replied "Lots" 
Then she said
"That might change", as she put my phone down by my side. You see, I had lost my phone a couple of weeks ago and it had been so hard without it :( But now i had got it back in my hands safe and sound. So obviously my reaction was big. I wrestled her down with a huge hug and said thank you about 20 times or more! So that put me into a good mood to go and meet L and R at the park. We sat on the swings talking about random stuff and then we got a bit bored so we went to ask my mum if we could go up town. But she said no, a slight downer but it's all good. Now we are at my Nan and Granddad's trying to sort out my SIM card (not working :s). Soon it'll be time for a roast :D Yaaaaay!!!
Bye for now,
Sasha.xxx =] 

No comments:

Post a Comment